Shares in blue chip HSBC Holdings (0005) jumped by 2.6 percent to HK$78.45 at the close today after the bank reported that it will buy back US$2 billion shares. The bank also repor....
- Big US banks saved US$3.6n in taxes last quarter( Business | Apr 20, 2018 22:10 )
- Wells Fargo fined US$1b for mortgage abuses( Business | Apr 20, 2018 22:09 )
- Terminally-sick UK toddler's parents lose legal fight for treatment( World | Apr 20, 2018 22:05 )
- Apple's stock tumble drags down Dow ( Business | Apr 20, 2018 22:02 )
- Prince Charles to head Commonwealth, report says( World | Apr 20, 2018 20:02 )
- Retrial in beauty center death case may last 25 days( Hong Kong | Apr 20, 2018 19:29 )
- Palestinian youth shot in head by Israelis, dies( World | Apr 20, 2018 19:18 )
|Sections||Editorial||Top News||Local||Business||China||World||Sports||Central Station|
The mainland's top Basic Law adviser strongly hinted yesterday that Beijing is impatient with Hong Kong's failure to enact the controversial national security law 20 years after th...
- Extensions on offer for maids
- Taxi trio critical after road ramming
- Chill! it'll be cold but not for long
- Bloody syringe found on doll
- Get tough on Beijing, says US report